Verso, belay device
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Compact, lightweight belay/rappel device, for use with one or two rope strands and for rappelling.The lightest in the Petzl range! VERSO is an easy-to-use belay device. With it, you can belay a climber or rappel. The specific design allows the rope to glide smoothly through the device and reduces wear. It is compatible with most rope diameters: single 8.5 to 10.5 mm, half 7.1 to 9.2 mm, and twin 6.9 to 9.2 mm.
Simple to use:
- Feeding slack and catching falls are accomplished using standard belay techniques, always keeping a hand on the brake side of the rope.
- V-shaped friction grooves enable controlled braking.
- Rope glides smoothly through the device.
- Can be used to belay a climber and to rappel.
- Rope installation diagrams for belaying and rappelling engraved on the device.
Lightweight and durable:
- Compact and ultra-lightweight: only 55 g.
- Rounded design of the rope slots limits wear and extends the life of the device.
Weight: 55 g
Rope compatibility: single ropes (8.5 mm to 11 mm); half ropes (7.1 to 9.2 mm) and twin ropes (6.9 mm to 9.2 mm)
Material(s): aluminium frame
Made in United Kingdom
All orders over € 39.95 within the Netherlands and Belgium will be delivered on your doorstep for free! For all orders below this amount, you’ll be requested to pay a € 6.95 contribution to the shipping costs.
Please check the table below for shipping rates to other countries:
|Ireland||€17.95||Rest of Europe||€25.00|
|Italy||€14.95||Rest of the World||€40.00|