Skwama Women's - Apple Green/Cobalt Blue, climbing shoes
- La Sportiva
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sensitive, snug fitting, flexible climbing shoe ideal for top performance both on rock walls and in the gym, designed for use on overhangs and slabs.
Like the scales of a snake, Skwama is the super sensitive, all embracing climbing shoe, capable of supporting the climber in his more technical moves on overhangs. (indoors and outdoor) and on slabs. Designed for performance this model is extremely flexible thanks to the new construction of the sole, which increases the possibility of using the shoe spread on the rock in a homogeneous and uniform way. The suede leather and micro-fibre uppers perfectly wrap-around the foot eliminating rigid areas and internal voids, promoting stability in torsion, thanks also to the innovative patented shell S-Heel ™ that maintains stability accentuating the performance and the 'adaptability in the shoe during heel hooks. The Skwama ™ model in protective, ultra sticky rubber at the toe protects against abrasion and forms a grippy surface for toe hooks. The Vibram XS-Grip2 sole provides maximum grip on any type of wall. Skwama: it fits like a skin, it protects like a scale.
- The new construction concept combines the advantages of a tight fitting slipper with the precision and volume regulation of a hook&loop closure system.
- Maximum sensibility and precision including torsion stability: the shoe follows the movements of the foot eliminating empty volumes and rigid areas.
- Innovative patent S-Heel™ heel: allows perfect stability in torsion enhancing performance and flexibility for heel blocks.
- Innovative construction of the sole in two parts, designed to enhance the longitudinal flex and to encourage the “spread“ of climbing shoes.
- Upper: Microfibre in combination with suede leather, tubular construction.
- Lining: None.
- Midsole: LaSpoFlex 0,8 mm + P3 System.
- Sole: 3,5 mm Vibram XS Grip2
- Patents: Permanent Power Platform.
- Sizes: 33 - 42 (including half sizes)
- Weight: 420 g (pair, size 39)
All orders over € 39.95 within the Netherlands and Belgium will be delivered on your doorstep for free! For all orders below this amount, you’ll be requested to pay a € 6.95 contribution to the shipping costs.
Please check the table below for shipping rates to other countries:
|Ireland||€17.95||Rest of Europe||€25.00|
|Italy||€14.95||Rest of the World||€40.00|