Reverso - grey, belay device
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Known for being versatile and lightweight, REVERSO is a belay device for single or multi-pitch climbing and mountaineering. It allows you to belay your climbing partner, rappel, and use Reverso mode to belay one or two seconds. The specific design allows the rope to glide smoothly through the device and reduces wear. It is compatible with most rope diameters: single 8.5 to 10.5 mm, half 7.1 to 9.2 mm, and twin 6.9 to 9.2 mm.
Simple to use:
- Feeding slack and catching falls are accomplished using standard belay techniques, always keeping a hand on the brake side of the rope.
- Rope glides smoothly through the device.
- V-shaped friction grooves enable controlled braking.
- Rope installation diagrams for belaying and Reverso mode are engraved on the device.
Multipurpose use for single and multi-pitch climbing, and mountaineering:
- Can be used to belay a climber or to rappel on one or two rope strands.
- Reverso mode allows the user to belay one or two seconds with assisted braking.
- Release hole allows the belayer to give slack to a second climber using just one carabiner.
Lightweight and durable:
- Compact and ultra-lightweight: only 57 g.
- Rounded design of the rope slots limits wear and extends the life of the device.
- Compatible with most dynamic rope diameters (single 8.5 to 10.5 mm, half 7.1 to 9.2 mm, and twin 6.9 to 9.2 mm).
Weight: 57 g
Rope compatibility: Single ropes 8.5 to 10.5 mm, half ropes 7.1 to 9.2 mm, and twin ropes 6.9 to 9.2 mm
Material(s): Aluminium frame
Certification(s): EN 15151-2, UIAA
All orders over € 39.95 within the Netherlands and Belgium will be delivered on your doorstep for free! For all orders below this amount, you’ll be requested to pay a € 6.95 contribution to the shipping costs.
Please check the table below for shipping rates to other countries:
|Ireland||€17.95||Rest of Europe||€25.00|
|Italy||€14.95||Rest of the World||€40.00|