Picchu - violet, kids climbing helmet
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Children's helmet for climbing and cycling.
For your little adventurers! PICCHU is a helmet for budding climbers and young cyclists (European and American standards for climbing and cycling). The thick exterior shell resists impacts and scratches. Design provides greater coverage for enhanced protection against lateral, frontal, and rear impact. Ventilated and designed for children, making it comfortable to wear.
Multi-use, multi-standard helmet:
- climbing (CE EN 12492, UIAA).
- European cycling (CE EN 1078).
- United States cycling (CPSC safety standard.
- cycling helmets for children 5 and older).
Durable construction and made for children:
- specifically sized for children between the ages of 3 and 8 (48-54 cm headband).
- carries Petzl's TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION product label.
- head-covering design for reinforced protection against lateral, front and rear impact.
- durable ABS shell and expanded polystyrene liner.
- sheet of retro-reflective stickers allows the helmet to be personalized, while enhancing visibility.
- side openings for ventilation.
- chinstrap and headband are adjustable.
- narrow polyester webbing straps offer improved comfort.
- headlamp can be attached using the four optimally placed clips.
- foam is removable and washable.
Material(s): ABS shell and expanded polystyrene liner
Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA, CE EN 1078, CPSC safety standard
Reflective stickers included
All orders over € 39.95 within the Netherlands and Belgium will be delivered on your doorstep for free! For all orders below this amount, you’ll be requested to pay a € 6.95 contribution to the shipping costs.
Please check the table below for shipping rates to other countries:
|Ireland||€17.95||Rest of Europe||€25.00|
|Italy||€14.95||Rest of the World||€40.00|