Djinn Axess (17cm), quickdraw
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Durable quickdraw for crag climbing
Reliable and durable, the DJINN AXESS quickdraw is especially suited for rock climbing. DJINN carabiners have a wide rope contact zone to limit rope drag and provide greater durability for both carabiner and rope. The design of the bent gate allows the rope to be clipped efficiently. The Keylock system prevents the carabiner from snagging when clipping and unclipping.
Reliable and durable quickdraw:
- very reliable DJINN carabiner gate mechanism.
- H-shaped cross-section offers an optimized strength/weight ratio.
- wider rope and anchor contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner.
- durable AXESS quickdraw sling.
- the STRING quickdraw sling protector helps maintain the proper orientation of the carabiner and protect the carabiner attachment loop from wear.
Easier to use for clipping and unclipping:
- large gate opening makes the carabiner easy to use.
- Keylock system designed to reduce the chance of snagging when clipping and unclipping.
- larger frame size is easier to grab.
- 17 cm sling and DJINN carabiner with blue bent gate for managing rope drag.
Major axis strength: 23 kN
Minor axis strength: 8 kN
Open gate strength: 9 kN
Gate opening: 24 mm
Bent gate carabiner opening: 27 mm
Material(s): aluminum carabiner, polyester webbing, rubber STRING
Certification(s): CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA (carabiners), CE EN 566, UIAA (quickdraws)
All orders over € 39.95 within the Netherlands and Belgium will be delivered on your doorstep for free! For all orders below this amount, you’ll be requested to pay a € 6.95 contribution to the shipping costs.
Please check the table below for shipping rates to other countries:
|Ireland||€17.95||Rest of Europe||€25.00|
|Italy||€14.95||Rest of the World||€40.00|