Attache Screw-Lock, HMS carabiner
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Lightweight, compact, pear-shaped screw-lock carabiner.
Thanks to its compact shape and SCREW-LOCK locking system, the ATTACHE is designed for multiple uses related to belaying: connecting a belay system to a harness, belaying with a Munter hitch... It has an H cross section to reduce weight, as well as the Keylock system to avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers.
Carabiner optimized for lightness and durability:
- very compact shape is ideal for belay stations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
Easy to use, for efficient handling:
- SCREW-LOCK locking sleeve for good handling and effective locking
- visual indicator facilitates checking that the carabiner is locked
- nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- carabiner designed for better rope glide and to ensure good positioning of the belay device
- shape adapted for easy tying or untying of a clove hitch
Certification(s): CE EN 12275 type H, UIAA
Made in France
All orders over € 39.95 within the Netherlands and Belgium will be delivered on your doorstep for free! For all orders below this amount, you’ll be requested to pay a € 6.95 contribution to the shipping costs.
Please check the table below for shipping rates to other countries:
|Ireland||€17.95||Rest of Europe||€25.00|
|Italy||€14.95||Rest of the World||€40.00|