Ascension R, climbing ascender
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Ergonomic handled ascender.
Handled rope clamp for rope ascents, the Ascension features an overmolded grip and ergonomic upper part for a comfortable and powerful grip when pulling with one or two hands. The Ascension handled rope clamp has a wide lower hole for easily attaching two carabiners for a lanyard and footloop.
Designed for ascending a rope
Simple to use, and effective:
- ergonomic molded handle allows a comfortable yet powerful grip
- wide opening allows the handle to be easily grasped, even with thick gloves.
- ergonomic upper part to maximize power when pulling with two hands
- safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the ascender to help prevent snagging
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...)
- wide lower hole allows the carabiners of the Connect Adjust lanyard and Footape or Footcord footloop to be easily attached
- upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
Material(s): aluminium, stainless steel, plastic, rubber, nylon
Weight: 165 g
Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
All orders over € 39.95 within the Netherlands and Belgium will be delivered on your doorstep for free! For all orders below this amount, you’ll be requested to pay a € 6.95 contribution to the shipping costs.
Please check the table below for shipping rates to other countries:
|Ireland||€17.95||Rest of Europe||€25.00|
|Italy||€14.95||Rest of the World||€40.00|